2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swapping shirts at the end of an awful home defeat ? Any reason I don’t know about as to why that’s acceptable ?
It isn't, but it just sums up the modern footballer. You'll see them in the tunnel before the game being all matey with someone they used to play at another club with or at the same national team.

Needs to play alongside a striker or be on the wing, he isn't currently a 20 goal striker and looks isolated when playing alone,wins free kicks but also just gets bullied alot.open your eyes frank

Said it a few weeks ago…. I don’t see any real difference between him and mirrallas …. Wingers that can’t cross , not good enough to link up play and attacks break down constantly . Mirrallas was probably more reliable in front of goal imo

Needs to play alongside a striker or be on the wing, he isn't currently a 20 goal striker and looks isolated when playing alone,wins free kicks but also just gets bullied alot.open your eyes frank
Hes never been a 20 goal a season player. Hes someone who creates more than score.

He can be our openly creative outlet but the sheer amount of time play breaks up when we are on the attack is too much. He misplaces so many simple passes.

Carlo played Richarlison wide right to start, then for some reason, Richarlison said his best position is up forward and he's played there since.

Richarlison used to help the team so much wide right, i don't think the prem plays in a way where you can play a thru ball for Richarlison to latch onto like his goal against Liverpool. It's like the team is waiting for that moment in every game and it never happens.

I wonder where he’ll end up, no way he stays but we no longer can expect a big fee… I’d wait til the World Cup to let Brazil inflate his price

The most unbrazilian Brazilian I've ever seen ... can't pass ... can't dribble ...and the amount of times he loses the ball , when he dives instead of staying on his feet and keeping possession ...constantly setting up opposition attacks .... works hard the odd game...overated , useless

1 goal in the last 8 since coming back from injury and that was against Norwich.

I wonder where he’ll end up, no way he stays but we no longer can expect a big fee… I’d wait til the World Cup to let Brazil inflate his price
He'll be found out at the World Cup.

Everton is now a backwater. But the eyes of the world will see him for what he is in Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.