2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this lad has taken the club to his heart and hates that lot as much as we do. He really has become one of us. Even if he does leave at some point he'll always be a blue as far as I'm concerned. In an era where we've wasted so much on utterly garbage players we got an amazing deal with Richie. 50mil was a steal!

Love Richy but can't help but think we need to sell him. Massive changes to the squad are needed. I'm not sure where the money comes from if we try to hold onto him.

Love Richy but can't help but think we need to sell him. Massive changes to the squad are needed. I'm not sure where the money comes from if we try to hold onto him.
He’s probobly the last player we need to sell for any reason, plenty of contracts ending for players who don’t play to balance the books, plus fringe players who still have some value who can be flogged. Much rather sell them than the family silver.
That said, I think he will be off in the summer, hopefully for decent wedge.

Maybe, just maybe, he will stay until Christmas - I hope we have really turned a corner by then: get off to a good start and keep on near the top. A few good changes over the Summer - and we can, we must, do it

Be sad to lose him. With a bit more confidence around him, he can really be a great

True but I feel it would take a massive European club to tempt him away (Real, Athletico, PSG, Bayern) whereas I think DCL would be off like a flash if Arsenal or Spurs flashed their knickers at him.
Real is the concern for me. Maybe Bayern but they don't typically spend massive sums on one player

Status
Not open for further replies.