2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only a Commerical Photographer with a mortgage and bills to pay so you have every right to question my intelligence no issue with me sir.

Now if I was a Billionaire Businessman who owns 10 mansions and listed in the top 100 most influential people in the world I would be in my right to tell you to pipe down.

You see my point yet?
So you think a billionaire businessmen, because he is rich, has more knowledge about literally everything else and me being skint couldn't possibly have an area of expertise that he wouldn't?

Neither being rich or being skint translates top being a good football club owner. Apart from anything else, he's an accountant and I am telling you now, the only way an accountant becomes a billionaire is through nefarious means or is gifted it.

Irrelevant though the point is having money doesn't make you an expert in all fields.

So you think a billionaire businessmen, because he is rich, has more knowledge about literally everything else and me being skint couldn't possibly have an area of expertise that he wouldn't?

Neither being rich or being skint translates top being a good football club owner. Apart from anything else, he's an accountant and I am telling you now, the only way an accountant becomes a billionaire is through nefarious means or is gifted it.

Irrelevant though the point is having money doesn't make you an expert in all fields.

Of course not mate - my point is simple, if you've not accomplished a pinnacle of excellence you shouldn't be slating or questioning the credentials of someone who has.

Richarlison is an olympic gold medalist - his accomplishments shouldn't be put under scrutiny by Bill the Kopite Plumber on twitter.

Of course not mate - my point is simple, if you've not accomplished a pinnacle of excellence you shouldn't be slating or questioning the credentials of someone who has.

Richarlison is an olympic gold medalist - his accomplishments shouldn't be put under scrutiny by Bill the Kopite Plumber on twitter.
Of course we can if we are criticising something that isn't their area of expertise and we perceive them to be making a mess of it. Richy is a much better footballer than I ever was, doesn't mean he can't play badly or have crap games to be criticised for. It's called accountability and fan criticism isn't something new. Abuse of course is different and unacceptable.

Of course we can if we are criticising something that isn't their area of expertise and we perceive them to be making a mess of it. Richy is a much better footballer than I ever was, doesn't mean he can't play badly or have crap games to be criticised for. It's called accountability and fan criticism isn't something new. Abuse of course is different and unacceptable.

Yeah it’s a bit of a weird mentality. Like, I can criticise Richarlison or any other player for missing a chance that most professional forwards would score, doesn’t mean I’m saying I’m a better footballer than them. If I go to a Michelin star restaurant and my steak comes well done when I asked for it rare, I can criticise the chef even if I’m not an expert in his field.

I wonder if they have any young players they can sweeten any deal with?
They have some brilliant ones...and they have some terrible ones...a few more ive not heard of

Davies and Musiala are incredible...never coming to us unless Musiala sees Lampard as his idol from his Chelsea youth days.
No problem with shelf stackers a jobs a job. I just laugh when said stacker think they're qualified to call a scientist, surgeon or in our case a Billionaire accountant "clueless" "stupid" "thick"

If referencing a specific topic then why not?

Why would a billionaire accountant be a successful football club owner? Because he has employed the right people below him...

Moshiri clearly hasnt done this.
Riddle me this then.

In what other business, can the employees earn substantially more than every single person in charge and above them ?

Where " some " of the employees can hold all of the power and can quite literally bring that business to it`s knees if they decide to ?

Elon Musk ( using him as an example of someone very rich and successful ) could own a football club, but if he puts the wrong manager in place, to manage, then the whole thing potentially collapses like a pack of cards. Football is a different animal to any other business on the planet.
Multi Level Marketing.

If Rico leaves I think he could come to regret it, I just don’t think he has the levels of consistency for one of the elites plus the fact the likes of Real Madrid fans don’t give you time to adapt you gotta hit the ground running or you’ll have a pigs head hung on your door.

If Rico leaves I think he could come to regret it, I just don’t think he has the levels of consistency for one of the elites plus the fact the likes of Real Madrid fans don’t give you time to adapt you gotta hit the ground running or you’ll have a pigs head hung on your door.
its often the case when a player leaves the toffees for a career move, it frequently doesn't work out as intended. Maybe the big wedge of extra cash is the real incentive if that is the case, it serves its purpose. Richi and DCL can provide lots of goals if they stay fit and if the team plays to their strengths

Status
Not open for further replies.