2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Richy but some of the shouts in here are outrageous, he's got a long way to go to be an elite player. We are his level, we're not some tinpot club despite how we've been run recently. He needs to do way way more to be in the same breath as Mbappe or Salah, not even close.

Who replenishes the shelves where you shop pal, do they do it by magic, bad shout that, hard working people are store assistants so people like you can eat.

No problem with shelf stackers a jobs a job. I just laugh when said stacker think they're qualified to call a scientist, surgeon or in our case a Billionaire accountant "clueless" "stupid" "thick"

No problem with shelf stackers a jobs a job. I just laugh when said stacker think they're qualified to call a scientist, surgeon or in our case a Billionaire accountant "clueless" "stupid" "thick"
Do you not feel that your statements come across as very condescending to shop workers. Retail is hard work and they earn very little above minimum wage if at all. Shopworkers are a vital member of society, seeing as a scientist or billionaire wouldn't replenish shelves where would they shop without them?

Do you not feel that your statements come across as very condescending to shop workers. Retail is hard work and they earn very little above minimum wage if at all. Shopworkers are a vital member of society, seeing as a scientist or billionaire wouldn't replenish shelves where would they shop without them?

Nope as I said not a problem with anyone who works a job more power to them. I imagine most shop workers are humble enough to realise their jobs do not require the same qualifications as a Billionaire accountants does hence why its only the trolls on social media who could seriously believe a man like Moshiri has no intellect.

Nope as I said not a problem with anyone who works a job more power to them. I imagine most shop workers are humble enough to realise their jobs do not require the same qualifications as a Billionaire accountants does hence why its only the trolls on social media who could seriously believe a man like Moshiri has no intellect.
I'm not talking about Moshiri, I'm addressing your insulting and disparaging comments about members of society who may or may not have the academic background to do anything else. They take what jobs they can with very little thanks from the likes of you. Sorry but you've got my back up on this, disgusting comments FB.

Hope Richy stays.

It will be interesting to see how Richarlison gets on if he moves to an Eilte club like Real Madrid or Bayern. Personally I think we are his level right now, he’s not consistent enough for a top club imo. I think he goes this summer though and I hope it works out for him.

I'm not talking about Moshiri, I'm addressing your insulting and disparaging comments about members of society who may or may not have the academic background to do anything else. They take what jobs they can with very little thanks from the likes of you. Sorry but you've got my back up on this, disgusting comments FB.

He's a complete and utter scum bag

You've never called Moshiri any of those things?

Many moons ago then I realised how ignorant it was to label someone who's more successful than I'll ever hope to be "clueless".

People like Richarlison and Moshiri are immensely talented in their own fields and unless you have won an Olympic Gold Medal or made a Billion on global investments you shouldn't be slating their ability / intelligence imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.