2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real is the concern for me. Maybe Bayern but they don't typically spend massive sums on one player

Yeah I could see Real going for him but do they have the dough to afford him?

I imagine Everton would value him at around £80-90 millions would they pay that?

I'll be dissapointed if we keep DCL and Sold Richarlison tbh.

Yeah I could see Real going for him but do they have the dough to afford him?

I imagine Everton would value him at around £80-90 millions would they pay that?

I'll be dissapointed if we keep DCL and Sold Richarlison tbh.
Same. If there’s a choice then get rid of DCL every time.

I do rate DCL tbf and strikers are hard to find but richarlison just offers us so much more and can be used in a few different ways. I also think the way the game is moving you need a striker ideally who can connect play up a bit better than DCL does.

God knows who we’d get - but I reckon it’d be easier to replace DCL than richarlison

Same. If there’s a choice then get rid of DCL every time.

I do rate DCL tbf and strikers are hard to find but richarlison just offers us so much more and can be used in a few different ways. I also think the way the game is moving you need a striker ideally who can connect play up a bit better than DCL does.

God knows who we’d get - but I reckon it’d be easier to replace DCL than richarlison

The dream: Lukaku
The Realistic: Toney
The wildcard: Broja

The dream: Lukaku
The Realistic: Toney
The wildcard: Broja
I wouldn’t mind betting that the footballing world has seen the best of Lukaku already (probably when he was with us first time)

I wouldn’t mind Toney tbf, 12 goals is not to be sniffed at and is a handful , still not sold on Broja but could be a useful option. Think you’d probably need two anyway.

I would have him here.
Like his attitude as well has a bit about himself

Some wont like him because he isn't called Toninho and plays for some sexy continental side but he is a good player and from the same stock as Vardy who as you say has a bit of bite about him.

Him and Richarlison spearheading our attack would be great to see the shenanigans occuring.

Some wont like him because he isn't called Toninho and plays for some sexy continental side but he is a good player and from the same stock as Vardy who as you say has a bit of bite about him.

Him and Richarlison spearheading our attack would be great to see the shenanigans occuring.
Can't see Richarlison staying to be honest.
Good offer and he will be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.