2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got 100m for him then yes I do think we can buy players to make us a better team. Certainly.

I mean everyone has been raving about villa doing just that.
Brands do you trust him with that kind of money?

This is a pipe dream.

Last edited:

If we got 100m for him then yes I do think we can buy players to make us a better team. Certainly.

I mean everyone has been raving about villa doing just that.
Firstly, they did their dealings early in the window rather than a mere few days before hand, so that's false equivalence. Also, the jury is still out over at Villa.
Have we sold a big player under his watch?

Have we sold a big player since Lukaku?
I don't think we have, but the point still stands as he hasn't sold well considering what we've got.

Will be gutted if he goes, capable of 15 goals a season from a wide position is a very rare commodity. If we do have to sell him I wish him all the best. I would also rather just finish bottom half this season and spend the money wisely next summer. Brands in panic buy mode would end the club

We haven’t had any to sell.
We have a strongest 11 at any one time, and I don't think we've sold one of them in the last 4 years.

Perhaps the fact we haven't lost any first teamers in his time means he's good at keeping them - or has driven a hard enough bargain with suitors that they've moved on.

Who knows, because we have no idea what involvement he has in anything.

We have a strongest 11 at any one time, and I don't think we've sold one of them in the last 4 years.

Perhaps the fact we haven't lost any first teamers in his time means he's good at keeping them - or has driven a hard enough bargain with suitors that they've moved on.

Who knows, because we have no idea what involvement he has in anything.

Our only “big” players are Richy and DCL. Both will go for big fees. No one else is a “big” player. Maybe you could squeeze Digne in there at a push.

Will be gutted if he goes, capable of 15 goals a season from a wide position is a very rare commodity. If we do have to sell him I wish him all the best. I would also rather just finish bottom half this season and spend the money wisely next summer. Brands in panic buy mode would end the club

not just his goals is it, it's his overall game, his work rate is staggering at time and adds us pace, a rare commodity in our team. Everton scouts busy scouting the continent, sorry premier league for more slugs..

Status
Not open for further replies.