2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely £38million for Beundia isn't a cheaper price?

proven premiership midfielder a bloody good one to not cheap but the point NicHolls had gathered and attained them BEFORE sale, !one they had a plan and Everton.... Not good enough mate by far. Card too late to replace Richarlison at this stage, we should be saying no.

Madness if we sell him this late in the window. Despite him not having the greatest of seasons last year I think people underrate how important he is to us

I'd be telling PSG to k'off and tell Richarlison he's not going anywhere this season. Even if he sulks for a little bit there's a World Cup next year so it'd be in his best interest to knuckle down and perform. He can then leave next summer when we have time to sort out a replacement

As much as I don’t want to lose him, he was always going to go this year or next.

£85m if true is decent money.

And I’ve got a feeling he’s going to hit a wall by Christmas and need an extended rest given all the footy.

Just wish it was earlier in the summer. Hard to replace him anyway never mind with a few days left.

You can't trust Brands to invest the money wisely.

As much as I don’t want to lose him, he was always going to go this year or next.

And I’ve got a feeling he’s going to hit a wall by Christmas and need an extended rest given all the footy.
With an objective head, I think we all expected him to leave at some point in the near future unless we were able to contest for European football, regularly.

I think £85m would be a fairly reasonable fee too. However, while it's most probably paper talk, selling him this late in the window would likely to be disastrous.

If we bank the money, we're one key player down until at least January, which isn't a great time to buy for multiple reasons. If we buy, we're likely to get rinsed.

For me, it's a keep him but agree he can leave next summer.

With an objective head, I think we all expected him to leave at some point in the near future unless we were able to contest for European football, regularly.

I think £85m would be a fairly reasonable fee too. However, while it's most probably paper talk, selling him this late in the window would likely to be disastrous.

If we bank the money, we're one key player down until at least January, which isn't a great time to buy for multiple reasons. If we buy, we're likely to get rinsed.

Deffo agree Phil. Just trying to see the positives!

It’s not. What do you do with that money…McNeil and that Brighton player? It’s too late just tell that French club to koff.

Knowing that they will use the same amount of money to buy McNeil and that Brighton striker. That is extremely underwhelming.

It’s not. What do you do with that money…McNeil and that Brighton player? It’s too late just tell that French club to koff.
Yeah if we replaced Richarlison with McNeil and Maupay that’s awful business, absolutely dire. We’d need some real flair and drive, a player who can win a game out of nothing which Richarlison has been capable of his whole time with us whenever there has been fans in.

Really hope he stays, I can’t think of any way we even spend £100m and end off better off.

Deffo agree Phil. Just trying to see the positives!
I'm sadly struggling to see the positives if it's true. My positivity stretches as far as me not believing (err hoping) it's not true at least for now.

For me, Richarlison is perhaps one of only two players, with DCL, who at the moment I'd not sell regardless of the offer because of what they offer.

People may harp back to last season and his performances, but I'd argue that when he's off form our creativity and threat drops significantly.

Yeah if we replaced Richarlison with McNeil and Maupay that’s awful business, absolutely dire. We’d need some real flair and drive, a player who can win a game out of nothing which Richarlison has been capable of his whole time with us whenever there has been fans in.

Really hope he stays, I can’t think of any way we even spend £100m and end off better off.
Next summer the earliest. The other club will ask crazy amount knowing we need a replacement. Burnley will ask for £50m for McNeil (I don’t want him, just an example).

We aren't telling anyone to f off if they offer us 100m. And nor should we.

We've been crap with him and he's hardly tore up the league. He's a good player but we've had better

Status
Not open for further replies.