2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next summer the earliest. The other club will ask crazy amount knowing we need a replacement. Burnley will ask for £50m for McNeil (I don’t want him, just an example).

Doubt we pay more than about 35m for McNeil. Thats who we'll sign as well if Richarlison goes.

We badly will lack goals though. Even with 50m remaining to spend what good striker could you bring in with a week left?

With an objective head, I think we all expected him to leave at some point in the near future unless we were able to contest for European football, regularly.

I think £85m would be a fairly reasonable fee too. However, while it's most probably paper talk, selling him this late in the window would likely to be disastrous.

If we bank the money, we're one key player down until at least January, which isn't a great time to buy for multiple reasons. If we buy, we're likely to get rinsed.

For me, it's a keep him but agree he can leave next summer.
Agree with everything you say. My worry would be if Mbappe did move and PSG were after Richarlison, he would see playing alongside Messi and Neymar as too big an opportunity to delay. And as a result kick up a stink.

All hypothetical obviously, but there is very little legitimate info to discuss.

We aren't telling anyone to f off if they offer us 100m. And nor should we.

We've been crap with him and he's hardly tore up the league. He's a good player but we've had better
A great argument that one. "Moshiri, it's fine to sell Richarlison because I once stood in the boys pen and watched better players.We had Alan Ball once too."

Right now, if we were offered £75m and likely paid a fee to Watford, can we expect to get a better player or players who improve the squad? I'd say it's unlikely.

As I said earlier, we're better off with him and last season's woeful performances suggest so as we lacked a lot when he wasn't performing.

We aren't telling anyone to f off if they offer us 100m. And nor should we.

We've been crap with him and he's hardly tore up the league. He's a good player but we've had better
First thing first do you really think they offer £100m? Secondly, if Brands or whoever uses the same amount and blow it on McNeil and Macpay come on, that is bad business, if true.

Doubt we pay more than about 35m for McNeil. Thats who we'll sign as well if Richarlison goes.

We badly will lack goals though. Even with 50m remaining to spend what good striker could you bring in with a week left?
Don’t want him and why should Burnley accept that knowing this club have money in the bank if THAT sale of our star player does ever happen.

A great argument that one. "Moshiri, it's fine to sell Richarlison because I once stood in the boys pen and watched better players.We had Alan Ball once too."

Right now, if we were offered £75m and likely paid a fee to Watford, can we expect to get a better player or players who improve the squad? I'd say it's unlikely.

As I said earlier, we're better off with him and last season's woeful performances suggest so as we lacked a lot when he wasn't performing.

If we got 100m for him then yes I do think we can buy players to make us a better team. Certainly.

I mean everyone has been raving about villa doing just that.

Agree with everything you say. My worry would be if Mbappe did move and PSG were after Richarlison, he would see playing alongside Messi and Neymar as too big an opportunity to delay. And as a result kick up a stink.

All hypothetical obviously, but there is very little legitimate info to discuss.
Yes that’s possible, however there’s a World Cup next year so he wouldn’t be able to kick up a stink for too long

Status
Not open for further replies.