2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo

Player Valuation: £50k
You dont like Lampard or Richarlison...is there anyone you do like?

Btw Fabinho plays defensive midfield and can play right back. Fred plays box to box so a slight difference there.

Fabinho wouldnt get in the Brazil side ahead or Casemiro. So its a moot point.
Maybe you are right. Casemiro would get the DM position

GoldenToffee

Player Valuation: £35m
As much as I like Richy’s desire and work rate, his finishing has declined since he’s been here. The way he finished his second goal against Wolves on his debut is night and day to his finishing now. Remember his goal against Brighton when he ran half the pitch and curled it in.

I just don’t think he’d get anywhere near those finishes now. He can barely master a decent second touch and his left foot is almost useless
Some lovely finishes in the training videos though!

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Some lovely finishes in the training videos though!

Easy when there's no pressure on them.

8 goals between Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison. Thats about 15 less minimum than what you'd expect from your 2 main attacking threats. But that's the kind of return you get from someone who just snatches at every chance presented and when the other player can't string a couple of performances together without looking 25% fit.

GoldenToffee

Player Valuation: £35m
Easy when there's no pressure on them.

8 goals between Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison. Thats about 15 less minimum than what you'd expect from your 2 main attacking threats. But that's the kind of return you get from someone who just snatches at every chance presented and when the other player can't string a couple of performances together without looking 25% fit.
Disgusting to be honest.

Tel001

Player Valuation: £50m
I like Richie but they were 2 poor misses, yes he scored but it should have at least been the match winner.

100% in agreement and he’s been very wasteful in front of goal for a while now. Will be one of the reasons … ( individual errors from the defence mainly) that I think we will go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

It looks like you're using ad blocker. We get it, but (1) Grand Old Team can't live without ads, we ensure they're not intrusive and (2) ad blocks can cause issues with site performance. If you'd like to support the site, and help ensure we can stay online, please do whitelist us. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks