2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

We miss a motivated Dom badly. I’d say our lack of striking options is probably the biggest reason why we are facing relegation. Richy is never in a million years a striker

Not at his best today, and his antics at various points were ridiculous.

But, especially if he’s off in the summer as it seems, you could never accuse him of not trying.

It may seem like the bare minimum of professional pride, but plenty of players wouldn’t be putting in the shift he does.

I thought he was really good today.

It's a hard ask leading the line solo against Van Dijk and Matip. He battle and scrapped and was good in possession.
He passed to Doucoure and then stood still when he should have sprinted into the box. Then when Gordon sprinted forward he was walking well outside the box when he should have been sprinting into the box. Missed 2 sitters in mid week and spends more time on the floor than on his feet. Really!

I thought he was really good today.

It's a hard ask leading the line solo against Van Dijk and Matip. He battle and scrapped and was good in possession.

He played an exquisite pass to put Doucoure in on goal but that chance was totally wasted with a weak shot a mile off target.

Scores the chances vs Leicester, leaves the volley for Gordon at Burnley instead of trying the over head kick, we’d have two more wins.

He’s committed and gives his all but I think he maybe feels he has to do it all which takes chances away from other players who may be better positioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.