2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
sge2jon3fje71.jpg

He has been on record that his plan, regardless of what the club wanted, was to play in both comps over the summer. I recall a couple of managers saying the way he plays and the effort it takes to play in his style (tracking back) takes a lot out of him. It requires a rest over the summer and when he doesn't get it the impact in the first few months is significant and needs to be managed in his game time - to our determent. The ongoing debate of country vs club I guess.

An Olympic Gold and proving yourself in front of your fellow nationals, which is a big drive for many Brazilians. From his point of view, the Olympics is important.
It would seem the Brazilian supporters have little enthusiasm for this competition, and although I don’t rate Richarlison that highly for him to enter the Olympics is like a top professional boxer competing in the Olympic boxing tournament.

It would seem the Brazilian supporters have little enthusiasm for this competition, and although I don’t rate Richarlison that highly for him to enter the Olympics is like a top professional boxer competing in the Olympic boxing tournament.

Not sure that's true. All of their better players have played in the last few tournaments, as of course did the likes of Tevez and Messi for Argentina. It's important to those countries.

Not sure that's true. All of their better players have played in the last few tournaments, as of course did the likes of Tevez and Messi for Argentina. It's important to those countries.
The same point I made applies to Tevez, Messi and any top class professional footballer.

Really want to see this guy given an opportunity up top in a 2 man front line.... with Kean as back up. Hoping that we see 2 up top going into the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.