2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an article in The Athletic today, about smelling salts, has a picture of Mason Holgate and calls him Richarlison ffs

There is an article in The Athletic today, about smelling salts, has a picture of Mason Holgate and calls him Richarlison ffs
Well no mate, it does use a picture of Holgate and the headline mentions Rico, but it does not say that the picture is Rico.

Some players silently focus on the game ahead, others exchange brief words with a familiar face in the opposition line-up.

Each has their own pre-game tunnel ritual as they wait to make their way to the pitch before kick-off.

Increasingly, for a host of Premier League players — among them Everton’s Richarlison and Mason Holgate — it is inhaling a mysterious powder in a small ampoule passed along by their team-mate.

Well no mate, it does use a picture of Holgate and the headline mentions Rico, but it does not say that the picture is Rico.

Some players silently focus on the game ahead, others exchange brief words with a familiar face in the opposition line-up.

Each has their own pre-game tunnel ritual as they wait to make their way to the pitch before kick-off.

Increasingly, for a host of Premier League players — among them Everton’s Richarlison and Mason Holgate — it is inhaling a mysterious powder in a small ampoule passed along by their team-mate.

I only seen it on facebook post, using a picture of mason but saying players like Richarlison. Easy to connect the dots like we know who it is, others may not. fair enough though, I can't read the article.

I agree , richy a a decent prem player but world class is thrown around far to much. James is the only one with world class attributes but I still wouldn’t call him world class. Before him rooney was a world class talent and before him it was kanchelskis and before him southall .
Richy would not get in City's starting 11 ,therefore cannot be considered world class

Can you pull rank from sick bay
I would have thought that to be captain and pull rank one would actually have to be on the pitch
However I am 60 and grew up playing a different kind of football

If you're going to be smug mate be right.

Coleman was on the pitch when Richarlison decided he was taking the freekick.

My view/opinion was that Coleman - as Captain - should have replicated what Allan did back in December when a player is petulant.

Richy would not get in City's starting 11 ,therefore cannot be considered world class
I agree and people have different views on what world class is ... I would say that if you are in the top 5 players on the planet in your posturing then you can be mentioned as world class. Other people say world class is being the best in your position in the world and others obviously have a different set of requirements that qualify richy as a world class player despite him nit being able to pass, shoot , cross or dribble.

Jeff Stelling said a young lad out for a walk with his Mum, pointed to a house and said Richarlison lives
there, Richy seeing the couple, gave a' wait sign' with his hands. A couple of minutes later came out
with a signed Everton shirt and gave it to the lad. Thanks to Jeff Stelling. Lovely gesture from Richy,
I'll let him off this week, but it's the last time!

Status
Not open for further replies.