2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's some clickbait as no player in the world is getting released for two tournaments this summer. If you want to play Olympics, then you can't play in Copa, Euros, Gold Cup, AFC, etc. You would have zero break, which would be extremely unwise considering the congested schedule of the last year.

Eu3fujSWgAEjFp6

That like has wound a few up

His return to form has coincided with his move into the centre. Hope his form continues if he’s moved backed to left wing, or we could change to 2 up top, it looked good at the end against Liverpool.

DCL fully hitting his stride appeared yesterday to mean we can go back to the two up top and have it work. The problem with the approach previously was that it made Richarlison look great but kept DCL from being at his best, and the magnitude of the hit to DCL outweighed the improvement in Richarlison.

Before the pen when Dom strikes the ball, Richy is behind him trying to sidefoot the ball in the net himself lol
Watch him on the right of the gif do a ghost kick lol

Look at the difference in technique between Richarlison placing it and DCL hammering it. I think Richarlison was going for chipping Alisson into the back corner.

Richy and Dom upfront will lead us to great things, please make it happen.
How many has he scored since he played upfront, 4 or 5?

DCL fully hitting his stride appeared yesterday to mean we can go back to the two up top and have it work. The problem with the approach previously was that it made Richarlison look great but kept DCL from being at his best, and the magnitude of the hit to DCL outweighed the improvement in Richarlison.

Look at the difference in technique between Richarlison placing it and DCL hammering it. I think Richarlison was going for chipping Alisson into the back corner.
Harsh. The ball was a bit behind his stride and he was being closed down quickly.

I get where you're coming from though. Different style of player. We either have to learn to rotate them as the sole striker depending on the opponent or change our formation. I personally prefer the first option, with us signing a true wide forward, but I'd imagine richarlison wants to be our main man up top and wouldn't like spells out behind DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.