2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, which is also a problem for many in our squad. Basically it's do what you want and perform how you want, because we don't have anybody better to replace you with, even if it's temporary.

Pickford obviously the main example, and now Richarlison. Disgraceful to be honest to deceive the club in such a way.
And even the fringe superstar players completely don’t give a toss. Sigurdson is a slow crab but he had good dead ball ability. He takes corners with the body language of a the donkey from whiny the pooh and they are all crap. Most are waiting on thier next club. Maybe some have bought into the media about how bad we are as fans.

He has stupidly made it very obvious what is his No1 priority is and there is now the possibility that if he plays for Everton a week before a big Brazil game, in case of possible fatigue/injury, it could be that he doesn't give 100% effort for Everton.
IF it's a true comment, it's very stupid.

He has stupidly made it very obvious what is his No1 priority is and there is now the possibility that if he plays for Everton a week before a big Brazil game, in case of possible fatigue/injury, it could be that he doesn't give 100% effort for Everton.
IF it's a true comment, it's very stupid.
Inclined to agree. Even if it is true it was stupid to basically admit that publicly. People will naturally be doubting his dedication to the club now.

1 goal in the league, sent off in the derby for a pathetic cowards tackle, banned for 3 games in which we lost all of them, lied to the club to play for his country

Having a great season
This is why I laugh when our fans talk about him being irreplacable and basically untouchable. Yes he's a hard worker and brings the best out of DCL, but he doesn't contribute anywhere near enough (this season) in terms of goalscoring. He's made some awful misses this season, got himself stupidly sent off and put his country before his club thus risking further injury. He'll not have bigger clubs rubbing their hands and thinking of putting in a 100m bid based on this season. You'd think, given how good he thinks he is, that he would try to perform better, act like an adult, and try to improve all aspects of his game.

Inclined to agree. Even if it is true it was stupid to basically admit that publicly. People will naturally be doubting his dedication to the club now.
Well, there's not that much dedication his end anywhere, is there? He publicly came out in the summer and said it was his last season with us, after agreeing with Carlo to "give him one more season". It's hardly the words of a player who is planning on a long future with us. The older I get the more I despise these young players who don't give a toss about the club and are just looking after their own interests and for their next step.

Not sure about this yeno. It's clear he loves representing Brazil and I don't blame him for that.. but defying the club staff over your fitness isn't great really. We pay the guys wages after all..

Definitely my favourite player for us over the past 2-3 years but what a completely silly comment. More or less saying he pulled himself out of the game early so he could play for Brazil and then lied to the club about his injury - can't imagine Ancelotti will be pleased with that.

This is why I laugh when our fans talk about him being irreplacable and basically untouchable. Yes he's a hard worker and brings the best out of DCL, but he doesn't contribute anywhere near enough (this season) in terms of goalscoring. He's made some awful misses this season, got himself stupidly sent off and put his country before his club thus risking further injury. He'll not have bigger clubs rubbing their hands and thinking of putting in a 100m bid based on this season. You'd think, given how good he thinks he is, that he would try to perform better, act like an adult, and try to improve all aspects of his game.
He definitely has qualities, but he has been heavily hyped up. He has to show a lot more than he does, and until he does, I see him as a more athletic version of Nasimith, but worse technically and tactically. But his potential is much greater.

Richarlison is an ambitious player who has made it clear that he would have been looking to leave this summer, if Ancelotti had not arrived and asked him to "hold on for one more year".

Assuming Everton don't realise his ambitions this year, which many would assume is Champions League qualification, it would not be surprising that he asks to leave at the end of the season.

If he doesn't have a strong season personally and doesn't score maybe 15-20 goals, then which Champions League clubs would be interested in paying big money for him? I'm not sure.

Richarlison is an ambitious player who has made it clear that he would have been looking to leave this summer, if Ancelotti had not arrived and asked him to "hold on for one more year".

Assuming Everton don't realise his ambitions this year, which many would assume is Champions League qualification, it would not be surprising that he asks to leave at the end of the season.

If he doesn't have a strong season personally and doesn't score maybe 15-20 goals, then which Champions League clubs would be interested in paying big money for him? I'm not sure.
Yup, it's been clear for months that he sees this as his final season with us. This latest naive comment just shows how far down his priorities we are.

Can't be bad I suppose getting free private jets across the world to visit family and friends, oh and representing your country, even while injured.

I'd love him to be punished for this, but how can he be? If he is dropped we're basically throwing any games he's not involved in - and he knows it.

He's in the perfect position.

I had a listen to that interview. Understand a fair bit of Portuguese due to my Spanish and I am not sure the translation is accurate enoug for everybody to be losing their heads over it

tag in a Portuguese speaker and they’ll tell you better tho. I’m sure we have some

Status
Not open for further replies.