2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich should be there over most. TAA will win it. But his being omitted for some of these is crazy talk.

The takeaway seems to be that you're only eligible if your club (owning club in Henderson's case) finishes in the top 4. I wonder if what we're seeing is part of a "rising tide lifts all boats" marketing strategy by the PFA to drive kit sales (and therefore transfer value) for these players, and thus drive overall transfer prices up.

Obviously TAA wins on the defender assist record. That's a significant accomplishment.

Don't know how Pulisic is on a list for player of the year. Richarlison should be on it, Holgate for defenders as they're all attackers.Gordon will win it next year. *taps nose and winks

New season starts a month on Saturday and just read that Richarlison and Bernard have got to self-isolate for 14 days when they get back from Portugal and Brazil respectively. That means neither are gonna get more than two weeks pre-season training. Surely there should have been a club policy about where players could holiday (difficult HR-wise I know) other than exceptional circumstances. Then again, Wolves (until last night) and Man Utd still playing this season. Mad times.

New season starts a month on Saturday and just read that Richarlison and Bernard have got to self-isolate for 14 days when they get back from Portugal and Brazil respectively. That means neither are gonna get more than two weeks pre-season training. Surely there should have been a club policy about where players could holiday (difficult HR-wise I know) other than exceptional circumstances. Then again, Wolves (until last night) and Man Utd still playing this season. Mad times.
I wouldn't worry too much. The new season will be a complete waste of time.

God help City then there whole squad is going to have to self-isolate with them being in Portugal.

I imagine, since the players are getting tested weekly and a clear plan/routine in place, there will be allowances. Otherwise Richarlison and the whoel city squad are not gonna kick a ball for 14 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.