2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s a great talent, our best football player, but I don’t see 4-4-2 working out in the Premier League right now. We need that third central midfielder imo.

If Carlo does go with 4-4-2, then he will play as a centre forward, no doubt.

But if we end up with 4-5-1, I think it will be Richarlison that is moved back to midfield because of DCL’s heading ability, and he actually scored the same amount of goals as Richarlison did.

Is he less effective as a midfielder? Can he play as a lone striker?

He’s a great talent, our best football player, but I don’t see 4-4-2 working out in the Premier League right now. We need that third central midfielder imo.

But if we end up with 4-5-1, I think it will be Richarlison that is moved back to midfield because of DCL’s heading ability, and he actually scored the same amount of goals as Richarlison did.

I'd give a couple of toes to see us actually play something other than 4-4-2/4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1 for an extended period. 4-3-3 with a couple of box to box midfielders and Richarlison on a flank but with a lot of support so that he can play fairly central or a 4-3-1-2 where we use the fullbacks to hold width or even a freaking Conte style 3-5-2 that we make our main system but for the love of God can it be something different.

Richy is miles better in the air....

If that Dutch biff comes for any of our players(well Richarlison) I'd double the price, he ruined us and we could claw some back off the useless sod. Barca fans will hate him as a manager, he's so far out of his depth at Barca it's actually funny.
Think Lautouro Martinez is their priority mate.
Barca's president even mentioned it the other day .He even mentioned wanting Neymar back.
Still a little too early for Richy yet.

Richy is miles better in the air....

At scoring, yes.

But not at competing with an opposition defender when we boot the ball out from defence, imo.

If he is, then sound, no problem, go with Richy as a lone striker. I'm not sure he would be great in that role though, and that he's one of many top strikers that need a partner to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.