2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to register to vote in that poll? If no, do the Premier League not see a glaringly obvious problem? For the Uefa polls you can just vote anonymously thus leading to the usual suspects coming out in force to guarantee a winner e.g. see Salah's goal v us.

Both Mount and Pulisic are laughable on this list. It feels like Martial has lived 3 lifetimes at Man U. The whole list is insane, and it's criminal that Richarlison isn't on it.
Really? I think it's quite fair the only one who I would question is Mount imo, He seems a bit hot and cold. The rest are pretty fair I would say, You could make a slight case for DCL/Richarlison but we finished 12th and are crap and Grealish pretty much kept Villa up by himself so it's fair game.

Would 100% put him over Mount, the others have been very good, not sure Martial should be included considering he's nearly 30 now surely.

The others are in on merit for sure.
Should be there ahead of Mount, Pulisic, and Grealish for me. Pulisic was injured for a decent chunk of games and took a while to really get going. Based on sheer output he should be there ahead of Greenwood as well.

It is laughable that he didn’t make that list. As with the Sports Personality of the Year they devalue the competition when they don’t put the proper people up for the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.