2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree. In the same way I think we can expect to see a different level of performance from Bernard, Iwobi and Walcott. Having better players in midfield to firstly win the ball in better areas, move it quicker, be comfortable to receive passes and also give the attacking players confidence that they can try things and still have cover behind them will all help.

bernard is excellent technically so I can see logic in having hope he can produce more with actual footballers around him in midfield . Walcott is cack and basically is a headless chicken that was pretty crap at Arsenal with better players ... iwobi wasn’t even able to be kept around as long as Walcott at Arsenal and is a lower prem level player. I don’t see any point in even trying to hope that him or Walcott do anythingthat resembles a good run of form .

Richarlison just did a podcast on police violence and racism in brazil if anyone is interested and knows portuguese

1599075288116.png

back together again xxxx.

bernard is excellent technically so I can see logic in having hope he can produce more with actual footballers around him in midfield . Walcott is cack and basically is a headless chicken that was pretty crap at Arsenal with better players ... iwobi wasn’t even able to be kept around as long as Walcott at Arsenal and is a lower prem level player. I don’t see any point in even trying to hope that him or Walcott do anythingthat resembles a good run of form .

Thats why we should get rid if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.