2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was merely pointing out that he’s the same age despite being an established premier league player with links to to top teams compared to another one of our players who’s been pretty turd

Yeah they’re the same age, they also scored the same amount of goals this past season. There wasn’t a need to call Dom weird though because of what he does off field though

Yeah they’re the same age, they also scored the same amount of goals this past season. There wasn’t a need to call Dom weird though because of what he does off field though

ones doing wonders for his old community the other is dressing like a plank, sorry if that statement upsets you.

What they do in their free time is their business. It’s proper weird how people obsess over what young lads choose to wear

It is but it doesn’t mean you can’t judge them, why are you even arsed and sticking up for him? It makes me happy knowing we have a player who’s on a fortune helping people less fortunate compared to one who is more bothered to dress differently and spends time on the pitch making sure his socks are level.

It is but it doesn’t mean you can’t judge them, why are you even arsed and sticking up for him? It makes me happy knowing we have a player who’s on a fortune helping people less fortunate compared to one who is more bothered to dress differently and spends time on the pitch making sure his socks are level.
Perhaps an even more pointless discussion than the 2020 transfer thread.

How do you know what Dcl does or doesn't do for charity?

Roriguez and this fella linking up. Oof. Feed the pigeon and he will score.

When I was watching the obligatory YouTube vids of Hamez I noticed he's quite fond of the dinked ball over the top. Made me realise none of our forwards would bother making those runs because they knew they'd never be found.

Hamez' vision and ability should give our young forwards encouragement to develop their movement in ways that wouldn't be possible before.

Will hopefully go some way to showing them all, Richarlison particularly, that they have a future here.

Status
Not open for further replies.