2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it matters when they tell us. We all started the day thinking we'd have our best player back, confident of going in to beat a poor Newcastle team at home. Now we're all on a downer thinking that we'll be replicating the turgid West Ham performance.

Had they just been honest from the start, expectation wouldn't have changed.

Honestly, this is just moaning for the sake of moaning.

After listening to Bruce after the Chelsea match these are arriving at Goodison with zero intention of keeping hold of the ball. It's the classic sit back, pump up to Joelinton or Carrol and try and nick something off a set piece. This should be a good chance for the likes of Bernard, Digne and Iwobi to have time on the ball, might even be worth putting Holgate in midfield.
They just packed their defence and defended very well, limited Chelsea to two or three chances, it will be hard for us to break them down, it could be another very boring drab game to add to the list of boring drab games all over the premier league, although Burnley versus Leicester yesterday wasn’t one of them.I hope we get another vital victory but be prepared for a draw.

They just packed their defence and defended very well, limited Chelsea to two or three chances, it will be hard for us to break them down, it could be another very boring drab game to add to the list of boring drab games all over the premier league, although Burnley versus Leicester yesterday wasn’t one of them.I hope we get another vital victory but be prepared for a draw.
They have a good defence don’t they Newcastle.this game has 0-0 written all over it a very cold boring draw with a quiet night game atmosphere and another miserable walk home can’t wait :dance:

The difference between having him come short for the ball and having Kean do it is night and day. Set pieces are key again now unless Gordon, Bernard or Walcott have a stormer.

Plenty of time now, until the Watford game, for Richarlison to rest up and fully recover from his injury (or to be sold for £75m). To be fair though, I thought we played better without him against Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.