2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see your thinking John and it wouldn't be out of the question that Ancelotti goes that way. I guess playing Kean from the start would be the bold move.

Because they are no more bad than we are. Wake up and get away from a suspected infliction of that old complaint "we are Everton" and somehow superior to clubs like West Ham. We used to be and now belong to the middle of the road clubs. Get used to it or you will suffer unnecessarily.
For me,we are way better than West Ham in every way possible, we are levels above despite not been the best for a while

Because they are no more bad than we are. Wake up and get away from a suspected infliction of that old complaint "we are Everton" and somehow superior to clubs like West Ham. We used to be and now belong to the middle of the road clubs. Get used to it or you will suffer unnecessarily.

Not ready to accept that level and I'm optimistic that under Ancelotti that we'll be in the European places bay the end of the season.

Newcastle say they will only buy quality this window, so play Niasse tomorrow and hope he gets 2 and then flog him to the Geordies for £10m.

How many times have West Ham finished above Everton in the past 10 years? They’re scrapping it out in very real danger of doing down. They’ve just brought back David Moyes, who no one else would touch with a barge pole, whilst we’ve just brought in Carlin Ancelotti.

Get a bloody grip. Ffs.

This season 3 in his first 5 matches so what are you talking about.
And then he went 7 without scoring.

to be fair I think counts as a bit of a slow start. Depends what you consider the start.

first game
First 5
First 10
It’s all semantics really.

great player though. Probably the best we’ve got.

Status
Not open for further replies.