2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he’ll mainly be a striker from now on then?
As long as we carry on playing him with another forward up top yeah.

Don’t think he’s suited to a lone striker role, he
looks too isolated, and he’s too good in and around the box to have him running channels all game.

Reactions: FTY

16 but yeah, I think he’ll beat it myself.

Insane that there’s still people who think he’s a winger.

I never thought he was a winger as such, in the 4231 the player is a forward, but I call them a winger, there arent many real wingers left anymore, I mean for me I still consider Messi and CR7 wingers in a way.

But yeah hes a forward, I didnt think he was effective as a number 9 up top on his own, so thought him playing as a "winger" would suit him more due to his good defensive work.

I mean we might still play a 433 at some point, so in that case for me hes a winger.

Just explaining my use of the word winger.

His ability to score goals I have never questioned and it was always a case of finding his best position, which I think we now have.

I never thought he was a winger as such, in the 4231 the player is a forward, but I call them a winger, there arent many real wingers left anymore, I mean for me I still consider Messi and CR7 wingers in a way.

But yeah hes a forward, I didnt think he was effective as a number 9 up top on his own, so thought him playing as a "winger" would suit him more due to his good defensive work.

I mean we might still play a 433 at some point, so in that case for me hes a winger.

Just explaining my use of the word winger.

His ability to score goals I have never questioned and it was always a case of finding his best position, which I think we now have.

He’s definitely not a back to goal centre forward, not a target man. The great thing about him is he’s flexible and can definitely play right, left or down the middle in a proper front 3. But sticking him out wide and asking him to hug the touch line like we used to do under Silva and he will look very poor. Getting him as close to goal as possible is essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.