2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I always find it really annoying when our players score aswell.

I know how it sounds. It is just that he does nothing else, 1 assist in 22 games for a forward is not great. Yes he scores, I don't understand how if I am honest, but he just gets bullied the rest of the match and thows himself to the floor (very roughly).

Anyway, I am grateful for his goals, just wish he could do a bit more with the ball.

I know how it sounds. It is just that he does nothing else, 1 assist in 22 games for a forward is not great. Yes he scores, I don't understand how if I am honest, but he just gets bullied the rest of the match and thows himself to the floor (very roughly).

Anyway, I am grateful for his goals, just wish he could do a bit more with the ball.
I know where you’re coming from. If you say anything some people on here always assume you’re ‘jumping’ on them.

Some of his finishing is top drawer. His reactions to second balls is good too. He simply has to play every game. He’s a match winner. A proven match winner.

But it’s also ok to say things he needs to work on. His theatrics when tackled, his close ball control, especially with back to goal, his link up play or sometimes just going missing.

Lukuka is held up as a similar example but he still needs to work on his stuff. He’s suffered a bit at United because those deficiencies are exposed in games he doesn’t score, which is why he was benched.

Plenty more to come from Richarlison and hopefully as a blue.

I know how it sounds. It is just that he does nothing else, 1 assist in 22 games for a forward is not great. Yes he scores, I don't understand how if I am honest, but he just gets bullied the rest of the match and thwows himself to the floor (vewy woughwy).

Fixed it for you mate.

Did well to sneak a Python in there.

I know where you’re coming from. If you say anything some people on here always assume you’re ‘jumping’ on them.

Some of his finishing is top drawer. His reactions to second balls is good too. He simply has to play every game. He’s a match winner. A proven match winner.

But it’s also ok to say things he needs to work on. His theatrics when tackled, his close ball control, especially with back to goal, his link up play or sometimes just going missing.

Lukuka is held up as a similar example but he still needs to work on his stuff. He’s suffered a bit at United because those deficiencies are exposed in games he doesn’t score, which is why he was benched.

Plenty more to come from Richarlison and hopefully as a blue.

Totally agree

All Ronaldo does is score too. I'm not comparing them, just their function in the team. Ronaldo doesn't really influence the game in any other way in the past 4 years or so other than getting in good places and scoring. If Richy was scoring and dribbling everyone, he would be in Real Madrid by now

All Ronaldo does is score too. I'm not comparing them, just their function in the team. Ronaldo doesn't really influence the game in any other way in the past 4 years or so other than getting in good places and scoring. If Richy was scoring and dribbling everyone, he would be in Real Madrid by now
He gets assist though. Ricco has1 in 22 odd games

Status
Not open for further replies.