2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to dear old pa pa. Richarlison reminds him of Young in the way he plays.
Having never seen Young play I don't know myself. Do any of the older and more venerable posters see any similarities?

Looks much taller than the Golden Vision (although his leap made up for the lack of height). Similar silky dribbling skills, I just hope Richarlison doesn't suffer from blisters like Alex did!

That's one way of looking at it. Another is that referees won't be so ready to give fouls to him if he keeps going down
theatrically after fairly light contact.

Yes, it’s an approach that relies on the performance of the referee.

My opinion for what it's worth is that you can't compere anyone with the golden vision he was a one off
My favourite all time everton player

And certainly not after two games against Wolves and Southampton

Talking to dear old pa pa. Richarlison reminds him of Young in the way he plays.
Having never seen Young play I don't know myself. Do any of the older and more venerable posters see any similarities?

..mmm, Young was very classy and a graceful footballer so I can see where your pa is coming from. He was also very good aerially despite not being the tallest. I think Richarlison, though, works a lot more without the ball than Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.