2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

One negative aspect is that his passing/crosses are very weak with his left. I'm surprised with this fact; the media used to praise him in Brazil because something like 40% of his goals were with the left at some point.

It could be because there's less space in the Premiere League and he is not confident enough with the weak leg.

Also i just remember that he was very good finisher with the left, i dont think his passing and crosses were good with the weak foot.

One negative aspect is that his passing/crosses are very weak with his left. I'm surprised with this fact; the media used to praise him in Brazil because something like 40% of his goals were with the left at some point.

It could be because there's less space in the Premiere League and he is not confident enough with the weak leg.

Also i just remember that he was very good finisher with the left, i dont think his passing and crosses were good with the weak foot.

I would like him to become as good as the Inter version of Adriano

Started very well,and a good all round player so far,the only problem is,is he going to last the amount of fouls he takes etc,sure some are trying there best to snap him in half

Your career went off a cliff mate. Shame.

...his goal is significant for me. (Generally speaking), fans don’t notice when wide players don’t hit the box when the ball is on the opposite side. The likes of Sterling gets lots of stick for missing chances but keeps getting in the 6 yard box. I love that.

Bolasie, for example, doesn’t hit the box when the ball is on the opposite wing. If i’m a DoF paying £28m for a wide player, I want to see evidence of desire to get on the end of crosses from the opposite wing. Walsh bought Bolasie.

Richarlison was in a central area from a cross. The fact he finished is a plus, the fact he was in there is more important!!!

Excellent point. His physique should do him a lot of favours getting on the end of balls too. Very unusual combination of traits this lad has.

Status
Not open for further replies.