2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultra

Player Valuation: £8m
Talking to dear old pa pa. Richarlison reminds him of Young in the way he plays.
Having never seen Young play I don't know myself. Do any of the older and more venerable posters see any similarities?
Looks much taller than the Golden Vision (although his leap made up for the lack of height). Similar silky dribbling skills, I just hope Richarlison doesn't suffer from blisters like Alex did!

Tak

Player Valuation: £750k
That's one way of looking at it. Another is that referees won't be so ready to give fouls to him if he keeps going down
theatrically after fairly light contact.
Yes, it’s an approach that relies on the performance of the referee.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
Talking to dear old pa pa. Richarlison reminds him of Young in the way he plays.
Having never seen Young play I don't know myself. Do any of the older and more venerable posters see any similarities?
..mmm, Young was very classy and a graceful footballer so I can see where your pa is coming from. He was also very good aerially despite not being the tallest. I think Richarlison, though, works a lot more without the ball than Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks