2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Worth a mention again that him and the rest of the forward line that started the game were the last lads on the pitch and he made sure to give his shirt away again.

We’ve actually got a boss Brazilian with pace, skill, power, arial ability, isn’t selfish with the ball and slots AND he seems a genuinely great young lad who makes time for fans when he really doesn’t need to. Are we worthy of such a god???

Worth a mention again that him and the rest of the forward line that started the game were the last lads on the pitch and he made sure to give his shirt away again.

We’ve actually got a boss Brazilian with pace, skill, power, arial ability, isn’t selfish with the ball and slots AND he seems a genuinely great young lad who makes time for fans when he really doesn’t need to. Are we worthy of such a god???

Interesting to hear, taken together with Marco Silva talking about building a bond between the manager, players and the fans. I wonder if Silva is instigating or encouraging this behaviour.

Aside from his quality and skill what I love is his desire to score goals. He wants to get in to the dirty areas between the sticks and pick up easy goals. With his power, leap and size he will be very hard to handle.

I felt if he get 10 league goals he'll have been a great investment, He has every chance of going well beyond that. Looks a top player at 21. Still very raw and every chance of going on to be world class if he keeps his head down.

I'll add one final thing, he looks a cut above. The last signing who had the impact on me was Kanchelskis and possibly Gary Speed. Lukaku looked a top draw young player who would be brilliant but did take a bit longer to impress, you always knew he would be world class but the impact wasn't as immediate.

Richarlinson is only a little older than Lukaku but already looks the best player on the pitch when he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.