2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid 15.8 million. I wouldn't want him to leave but I suppose money talks. Presently, 40 million. If he performs like he can all season stick another 10 million on top of that.
Go for much more than that if he keeps the form up

Neves is class...id take him today for £60mil.

Mate. I suggested this 3 weeks ago. Here's the response I got.
Mate Rivaldo, Ronaldo and Andrei all have different running styles.

Hence me thinking it amusing that people compare them.

If people think he runs like Ronaldo then they never really watched Ronaldo.

Rivaldos running style
Ronaldos heading
Kanchelskis' power

Can we have 3 of him up front?

Where’s the lad that cloned Dolly the sheep.

You wouldnt prefer Sigurdsson + Walcott to 3 Richarlisons?

Because whenever ive said that ive been told how 'experienced' and 'quality' they are...

I hope Marco has a word in his ear about this going down and rolling around in agony. He may have done it at Watford, I don't
know, but he doesn't need it and it has to stop.
In a way I agree but the last time he went down today it really took the urgency out of Southampton. We also need a bit of game management I think

Here’s an angle on the ‘diving’ idea.

Skilful players get kicked, hard, by opposition players. If the skilful player always stands firm, they collect injuries. But, if said skilful player goes over easily at not very much and wins a foul, the opposition then has to think twice about kicking the guy all game, because now theres a good chance of a card or a sending off if done.

So I don’t mind diving so called as a response to over-aggressive play. It’s one way of fighting back using your brain.

Sky are already in their bunkers planning it mate. They have to decide between them which club they'd like to rumour him to. Give 'em a few weeks to see which the weakest of their favoured team is so they can send hum there to manufacture a closer competition for ratings.
I’ll take an early punt and say they’ll go with Man Utd for £100m.

Reminds me of Suarez. Not the way he plays but how much we all already love the lad and how much he winds the opposition up. A lot of winning fouls etc
He's boss

He has to be watched and marked by the opposition. So, free's up space for others too. Looking good so far. 3 goals in two matches. Keep it going please.
This is one of the biggest things that we lost when Lukaku went. And it's why Walsh's statement of "we would have finished 7th without Lukaku's goals" was so utterly, mind numbingly ridiculous.

This is one of the biggest things that we lost when Lukaku went. And it's why Walsh's statement of "we would have finished 7th without Lukaku's goals" was so utterly, mind numbingly ridiculous.
Its true that having the oppositions defence mindful of at least one of our strikers gives us options. I think we have them now.
Lukaku's 'replacements' last season simply weren't up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.