2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but can he do it on a cold, dark, damp, dreary, dull, windswept, wet, weary, Wednesday night in January at Stewke?

It’s a sarcastic point, but a good one.

He had this sort of start for Watford last season and tailed off massively. That may have been for a number of reasons, but whether he can keep a consistent level of performance through the Christmas period and onwards remains a question.

It’s a sarcastic point, but a good one.

He had this sort of start for Watford last season and tailed off massively. That may have been for a number of reasons, but whether he can keep a consistent level of performance through the Christmas period and onwards remains a question.

You know what though lad, I know he's got a massive weight on his shoulders to even get near some EFC greats but you know what lad I reckon he slotted that second at Wolves like Ronaldo lad...

I hope Marco has a word in his ear about this going down and rolling around in agony. He may have done it at Watford, I don't
know, but he doesn't need it and it has to stop.

Well lookie loo, look who found himself on the mishmash

wlpOLnX.jpg

I think the boy has drunk the koolaid, he LOVES us

Love seeing him atop the league scoring table. Really hope he continues this and is able to do this against top competition. Let's not fool ourselves, wolves and Southampton are both teams we should beat.

I know he started great at watford too, but here's to hoping the magic is in he and Silvia being together (and once Silvia was gone, he fell off). The fact that richarlison talked us and Silvia up to bernard seems like there may be an ounce to this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.