2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Coutinho goes and scores 2 in 3 minutes. Richarlison instrumental in both.
Figured. Granted, they just pushed him up and went more on the attack. Just get the ball outside to Neres. Richy seems like he's creeping inside more. I hate how they are using (or not using) their fullbacks.

Figured. Granted, they just pushed him up and went more on the attack. Just get the ball outside to Neres. Richy seems like he's creeping inside more. I hate how they are using (or not using) their fullbacks.
Fwiw outside the two finishes Coutinho has still been poor. And yeah the tactics are weirdly passive considering Bolivia aren't getting forward. Actually think this was the type of game to play Jesus since he will always keep a presence in the center and not drift like Firmino.

When he is on, he's just too quick and clever.
Fwiw outside the two finishes Coutinho has still been poor. And yeah the tactics are weirdly passive considering Bolivia aren't getting forward. Actually think this was the type of game to play Jesus since he will always keep a presence in the center and not drift like Firmino.

I would take off Coutinho and move Neres central.

I was thinking Coutinho for Jesus and have Firmino be more of a 10 before the sub. Richarlison has been excellent and I like the idea of Neres coming here still.
Don’t know how serious the injury that Firmino got at the end of the season was but he looks like he’s lost half a yard of pace.

Agree with others there that Richarlison has looked the best player on the pitch tho, hope he gets a goal

I was thinking Coutinho for Jesus and have Firmino be more of a 10 before the sub. Richarlison has been excellent and I like the idea of Neres coming here still.

Definitely could see a trio of Neres--Jesus-Richarlison

For me, both Coutinho and Firminho have been average at best.

CONMEBOL/CONCACAF games are very physical. Bolivia can’t stay with Brazil on skill or pace but they can smack them around. Hope Richarlison can avoid a knock

Just as I type that Willian comes on for hom

Yeah somehow him getting driven out of bounds was his fault. Honestly though he looks so much more comfortable retaining possession and linking up than even 6 months ago.
Yes. First touch could still be better, but he looks stronger and more confident. If he can improve his ball retention, my word do we have a player on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.