2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the whole our finishing was fine last season. Is it possible that he was unlucky and more of his chances were missed? I guess maybe. But overall the problem was not generating enough shots and high quality shots not poor finishing. This is the biggest problem with DCL. He doesn't shoot enough for a center forward. It's one of the things Richarlison is best at but it doesn't look like he can play center forward on his own.

Our finishing wasn’t fine last year I don’t think , I know nobody scores every shot but siggy also created a lot of guilt edge one on ones that were never converted to. Walcott was the main culprit of that tho

Iv seen DCL compared to shearer , Kane and drogba

I also remebrr barkley apparently being better than Gerrard, Lampard and at the same age
Oh shut up Tel.

You've been spinning this same yarn for years mate. This is the Richarlison thread ffs.

We have a gem. Let's hope we can keep hold of him long enough to build a team around him. He's making that right side position in the Brazil side his own.

Oh shut up Tel.

You've been spinning this same yarn for years mate. This is the Richarlison thread ffs.

We have a gem. Let's hope we can keep hold of him long enough to build a team around him. He's making that right side position in the Brazil side his own.

Someone said they have never seen richy or DCL be compared to world class players, I pointed out that they actually have.

Someone said they have never seen richy or DCL be compared to world class players, I pointed out that they actually have.
And Barkley ...

Posters were comparing our players to current internationals who looked poor at the same age e.g DCL / Kane when Kane was starting for England youth and failing on loan.

Richarlison, posters were saying who they thought some of his traits reminded them of. Not a shock to do this for a new signing.

It's a little bit different to calling them world class....but i think this has been covered so many times already youre just wumming.

Status
Not open for further replies.