2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think brands would turn down a 100mil he knows his price will keep going up, its like buying from the English league. Brazilian players seem to have a premium.
At this moment 80m plus would be a bare minimum if he started making noises for a move to a CL team.I agree he's worth the 100 (or more) but the players and agents have the power now.

At this moment 80m plus would be a bare minimum if he started making noises for a move to a CL team.I agree he's worth the 100 (or more) but the players and agents have the power now.

.....Celtic are a CL team. I know i’m being pedantic, but I think it’s much more accurate to say one of the elite teams.

Yes I suppose, but he has a long contract and a lot of teams now say give us one more year and then you can go, that extra year could be 30mil.

I think it’s scary how good he could become, 14 goals, wasn’t 2 assists? last season obviously he need to improve that part of his game. And 5 in 10 for Brazil, with a few assists thrown in.

He could easily next year get close to 20goals & 10 assists at 22yrs old. That starts to push him towards to levels of Hazard, Salah, Son in terms of numbers. Obviously he will never have the ability that Hazard has, but he offers a lot more of a physical threat and a handful in the air, he’s going to be beast.

Yes I suppose that’s the obvious answer, but then you have Bernard. Maybe long term they see him as a forward.

I would like to see Bernard in the 10 role, though I think Siggurdsson is he for another year.
Just going off goal contributions Sigurdsson had 19, Richarlison had 15 and Bernard had 5. Unless Bernard shows significant improvement in the final third it's a pretty straightforward decision imo.

Just going off goal contributions Sigurdsson had 19, Richarlison had 15 and Bernard had 5. Unless Bernard shows significant improvement in the final third it's a pretty straightforward decision imo.
I don’t know the exact stats, but siggurdsson takes penalties and the majority of the set pieces. It would be interesting to see the comparisons from open play, especially with Bernard playing less minutes.

With a season in the prem under his belt, I would back him to create more than siggurdsson from open play next season.

I don’t know the exact stats, but siggurdsson takes penalties and the majority of the set pieces. It would be interesting to see the comparisons from open play, especially with Bernard playing less minutes.

With a season in the prem under his belt, I would back him to create more than siggurdsson from open play next season.
Chance creation and assists maybe he's close or slightly better than Gylfi but I don't see him getting anywhere near double digit goals which puts it clearly in Gylfi's favor for me.

And for the record Sigurdsson had 10 goals and 4 assists from open play this past season. We really do need a creative winger to balance out the more goal scoring first attackers we already have and maybe that is Bernard but if we signed Neres or someone similar you would have to think they get a big chance to be that guy.

As for Richarlison, the way he plays with Brazil tells me he can get more assists if he has the center forward with the right kind of movement. He will probably always be a goal scorer first but if we get a reasonable striker he should create more.

Status
Not open for further replies.