2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
2AB54E67-841A-4B81-822F-191C9A26D5A7.jpeg

Nice of them to credit the assist to us. We have pushed him on just a little bit...

One of Brazil's star players plays for us, boss that
Some would think this is one of those Everton self-hype comments, but the reality is that there’s a lot of hype for this lad in his home country.
They love him, that celebration is becoming iconic, listen to the cheer when he does it on the goal clips.

He can struggle with consistency at times, but that’s par for the course at his age... he’s a special one this kid :D

13-A89343-34-D7-41-DF-B79-F-35-F2-ED2730-D5.jpg

Hope he stays and I think he will, certainly for next season anyway. When he does go and the market carries on as it is we will at least double our money.

Richarlison bossed the game, though granted against very inferior competition. He was instrumental in the first goal, set up the 2nd by drawing the pen, scored one, assisted one, etc.

I cant believe we wrecked the transfer window by paying so little for him, I agree with the pundits who must have meant it should have been more.

Linked heavily to United by the end of the week, calling it now, and Talk Sport will do the "not if but when" line

Some would think this is one of those Everton self-hype comments, but the reality is that there’s a lot of hype for this lad in his home country.
They love him
, that celebration is becoming iconic, listen to the cheer when he does it on the goal clips.

He can struggle with consistency at times, but that’s par for the course at his age... he’s a special one this kid :D

13-A89343-34-D7-41-DF-B79-F-35-F2-ED2730-D5.jpg

Que the esk kicking off about marketing opportunitys in brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.