2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think I must watch a different game at times.

He seems to have lost his finesse a tad, running the ball out of play, shooting when he should pass, a terrible shot when he was in on goal. When he gets the ball in a dangerous position I dont have any confidence hes going to produce something with it at the moment.

I think hes a good player but has been really poor for a while IMO.

I honestly think I must watch a different game at times.

He seems to have lost his finesse a tad, running the ball out of play, shooting when he should pass, a terrible shot when he was in on goal. When he gets the ball in a dangerous position I dont have any confidence hes going to produce something with it at the moment.

I think hes a good player but has been really poor for a while IMO.

I think you definitely have been watching different games, because he was brilliant against Chelsea and West Ham.

I think you definitely have been watching different games, because he was brilliant against Chelsea and West Ham.

Compare him to early season though when he seemed to brush past players and have an end product. Its a different kind of player who yes is working hard but not quite what it was.

Anyway I think he'll sort it out, hes too good not to.

He’s still very young and not the finished article. This is exactly the type of younger player we need to be keeping hold of, as he will improve greatly over the next two seasons.

We will need to be competing at the right end of the table though or he will certainly be off.

He works hard and is quite explosive, something the CL clubs will be monitoring closely.

Great outlet, we had obviously been told to expose Monreal but Riccos final ball and decision making need a lot of work. His energy is incredible though.

Same in the deby, gets the ball in space and should do better instead of just firing it in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.