2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I posted this awhile ago, but the Tomas Partey & Rodri partnership is what I dream of for Everton. Gana and someone like Doucoure would be the equivalent and would fit in perfectly with what Silva wants to do. Would just make us so difficult to play against. The PL just doesn't have too many midfields with that type of athleticism and industry.

would Gomes and Doucoure for example work with a creative midfielder ahead of them? Gomes looks to be signing and Gana looks to be off.

I called it a while ago under FFP we have massively overspent. That was why we needed to sell to buy in January.

We have had terrible transfer windows after terrible transfer windows.

The only way we can balance the books is by selling players. Then we get the bullshit about £50m for Keane and a random report about Kloppshite meeting and agent.

When you say "I called it a while ago under FFP we have massively overspent"...

I think literally 96.5% of posters have been aware of this for 2 years...

When you say "I called it a while ago under FFP we have massively overspent"...

I think literally 96.5% of posters have been aware of this for 2 years...

I think being owned by a world class, billionaire, accountant could perhaps find ways around FFP.

This guy is always a threat even if he has an off day, Standard from Richarlison could have easily slotted and assisted today despite being avg at best.

His form has been 'dippy' for ages now but to be honest we should've expected it. He's had a very good season by and large and confident more to come from him.

As much as Coleman himself has improved since Richarlison was moved to the right, I can imagine that with a top young RB behind him who'll constantly be there to support him then we could end up with something potentially very special on the right next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.