2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think long term he will play more centrally - and that we will have a front 3 capable of bagging 15 each a season as opposed to one striker getting 20+

Maybe but not many attackers see out their full career at the top for a club the size of Barca playing at the standard he does.

true, but could argue it the other way and say he's had it easy at Barca, some of the players he's played alongside over his career there has been ridiculous, he's never really had to be a player that dragged barca to win stuff he's just brilliant in a brilliant team

Maradona played in a very average argintina side and dragged them to World Cup winners mate. Ronaldo looked dangerous every time he got the ball, his dribbling is superior to Messi imo he had the lot, being able to play different positions doesn’t mean he’s better , Messi has only ever played in a dominant Barca side Ronaldo has played and won in deferent leagues and at world cups.
Messi made Barca dominant , Ronaldo never made Inter dominant and he played in one of the most star studded teams ever at Madrid .

I love Ronaldo, he’s in my top 3 players ever . But to say he is better than Messi is laughable. Only when Messi retires will he get the credit he deserves.

I’m leaving it at that . This isn’t the thread for it .

true, but could argue it the other way and say he's had it easy at Barca, some of the players he's played alongside over his career there has been ridiculous, he's never really had to be a player that dragged barca to win stuff he's just brilliant in a brilliant team
He’s dragged Barca to win stuff last season mate .

It could be argued the Barca players have had it easy for having Messi in their team . It’s funny how the best era in Barca history coincided with him replacing Ronaldinho.

Messi made Barca dominant , Ronaldo never made Inter dominant and he played in one of the most star studded teams ever at Madrid .

I love Ronaldo, he’s in my top 3 players ever . But to say he is better than Messi is laughable. Only when Messi retires will he get the credit he deserves.

I’m leaving it at that . This isn’t the thread for it .

So inesta and xavi didn’t make Barca dominant? And you say Ronaldo played in a great Brazil side when Messi played in a disjointed Argie side? Ronaldo made Brazil dominant

So inesta and xavi didn’t make Barca dominant? And you say Ronaldo played in a great Brazil side when Messi played in a disjointed Argie side? Ronaldo made Brazil dominant
Yes they did , but both were already at Barca and in the team before Messi turned up . Messi took Barca to another level .

I think long term he will play more centrally - and that we will have a front 3 capable of bagging 15 each a season as opposed to one striker getting 20+

Ideally it’d be Richarlison left and Lozano right. Both of them could get 15 each. Not sure who the ideal striker is though. Maybe it is Richarlison and we need another goal scoring left winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.