2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

We all knew that pen was going over with that run up.

End of the day pens is effectively a lottery, i can handle the keeper making a save. Can't handle the stupid run up with the pathetic attempt of a pen.

Perhaps our lad learned something with that pen.

He still puts in a shift in open play, this cannot be questioned. But that pen was just youthful ignorance.

He's Brazilian, he's gonna do some whacky stuff now and then... learn to live with it.

"Why don't any Everton players try a bit of flair and do the unexpected??! I'd love that!"

"ARRGH WHY DID HE TRY THAT WITH FLAIR AND DO THE UNEXPECTED??! I HATE THAT!"

Can't win.

It's that arrogance that makes him a threat on the pitch and a joy the watch, and he's been superb for us since he arrived except for two silly moments. He's young - these excesses will get ironed out.

If you want the Aaron Lennon type plodding the wings instead, then fair enough. I personally don't.

"Why don't any Everton players try a bit of flair and do the unexpected??! I'd love that!"

"ARRGH WHY DID HE TRY THAT WITH FLAIR AND DO THE UNEXPECTED??! I HATE THAT!"

Can't win.

It's that arrogance that makes him a threat on the pitch and a joy the watch, and he's been superb for us since he arrived except for two silly moments. He's young - these excesses will get ironed out.

If you want the Aaron Lennon type plodding the wings instead, then fair enough. I personally don't.

He couldn't have hit it any worse. It's a penalty. Hit the target. It's not strictly ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.