2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a short space of time he has become our most important player the difference he makes to the side is noticeable when he isn't there. Compare the chances created in the last two matches to the Huddersfield one where we only had a single shot on target, its down to his pace and movement that we look good going forward.

Trying too hard ATM. Needs to lay it off more.

Agree. He ignored Digne a few times and chose to cut inside, which is fine because he has the ability to skip passed players but they read it a few times and took it off him. Would like to see him mix it up a bit.

I think Digne and Bernard would be a better partnership and find somewhere to fit Richarlison in. Maybe right wing.

he can do exactly what he did yesterday and still have a massive impact on the team. Wasn’t at his best, but he drew plenty of fouls and relieved pressure constantly. It’s such a luxury to have an out ball like that, and he is exactly the type of player that will make the top 6 crap their pants. We have a legitimate shot at a couple of upsets with him.

He's tremendous. It's not just what he does on the ball, it's what he does off it too. He drags players around, causes a defence to panic, opens up gaps. We're a totally different team when he doesn't play - I've had him man of the match every game he hasn't been sent off in!

He's our most talented footballer by an absolute mile and probably the most talented we've had full stop since 16 year old Rooney. Pace, power, skill and intelligence, all with the ability to finish too.

I feel ridiculous for thinking his fee was on the high side when the reality is he's worth double it.

Status
Not open for further replies.