Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does. Salah was less than £40m. Call me old fashioned but I think the least you should expect of a £30m+ player is double figures in terms of goals/assists for a forward, and for them to be first choice for their team.

You mean Salah, who was shown the door at Chelsea, hence his 35m fee, and until he went to Liverpool wasn't looking anything special and now wouldn't go for less than 100m

bad example that mate,

Big Sam probably brought in the best 2 players we've had for a while in Tosun and Walcott !!

Is that the same allerdyce that made out he'd scouted tosun when we bought him. Then after a few bad games made out like he had nothing to do with us signing him?

Walcott just became available because arsenal needed money for aubameyang. Think Rooney had more to do with us getting Walcott then allerdyce if I'm honest.

Everyone using the rs players as examples....everyone of those signings was questioned and fee laughed at when they signed them...nobody expected them to be this good!!

Times I’ve seen him he was very impressive. Silva definitely knows how to get a tune out of him. Always going to pay a bit over the top for a highly rated, PL proven 21 year old.

Is that the same allerdyce that made out he'd scouted tosun when we bought him. Then after a few bad games made out like he had nothing to do with us signing him?

Walcott just became available because arsenal needed money for aubameyang. Think Rooney had more to do with us getting Walcott then allerdyce if I'm honest.
thought Mosheri said he scouted Tosun at Monaco ha ha !! I was just replying to someone about football professionals verses internet amateur managers !! I'm not a fan of Big Sam !!

thought Mosheri said he scouted Tosun at Monaco ha ha !! I was just replying to someone about football professionals verses internet amateur managers !! I'm not a fan of Big Sam !!

Sorry man I only read the post I saw haha. It makes sense now I look back over the messages quoted

I don't think anyone could argue this isn't overpaying. It looks a bit desperate.

But the one thing that is good is his age. If we are going to sign players in big money gambles like this, then they need to be under 25. At least there is a chance this lad could turn out great, unlike say Bolasie who was far older and a proven failure at this level.
Of course it does. Salah was less than £40m. Call me old fashioned but I think the least you should expect of a £30m+ player is double figures in terms of goals/assists for a forward, and for them to be first choice for their team.

2 goals in his season for Chelsea, couldn't even get a game.

Can't believe we are paying that much for him, looked a promising player last season at the beginning but that was all. Hope I am wrong about this but think this is way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.