Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre on twitter though y? So you aint seen chico or esk interact with him?? He does spots on blueroom podcast. You deffo saw what he said. Its ok to copy something someone said to look cool.
As said, I never heard of him. That thiught crossed my mind without any outside influence. I've never felt the need to plagiarise. I'm pretty scathing about anyone who does.

PSV paid 8m Euros for Lozano, so if we paid 30m Euros, thats not far off 400% profit, right?

Not that I think we could get Lozano for 30m Euros mind.

Yes but Lozano hasn’t been crap for half a year.. Richarlison has had one 12 game spell in his career . Lozano is coming off the back of a good World Cup and is about 20m cheaper . Walcott cost 20m

I'm gonna be optimistic and say he can improve on 5 goals and 5 assists in a better team with hopefully a settled manager situation and with actual time off which he hasn't had in awhile do to how the South American and Europe seasons overlap. He's also 21

If he does he will be worth 50m but he isn’t at this point in time

Because his value, just like any other player (or any item you could mention) is dictated by what the market will pay.

If a couple of EPL clubs joined the race, his price could double instantly. It would appear that 19 EPL managers don’t rate Lookman as highly as some on here to.
And maybe 20.

We seem to be the only ones going for richalison so why is his value 50m then?

Unless we now have a dof who talks to the people directly at the top and it remains s closed negotiation mate.

Mori went without a sound prior, given how much Italian clubs live to leak to the media, that suggests we are doing stuff the tight way now.

Just think, given the acrimony, you seriously think this has taken less than a week to repair to the point a structured deal has been done for this amount?

Hell though if we have managed to approach Watford, repair the relationship enough to negotiate such a deal without anything bring leaked all within a week, that in itself suggests very high competence doesn't it?

Yes. Indeed, I think the fee is reflecting the fact we've thrown whatever they asked for at it to get him quickly, knowing we wouldn't be able to bargain for him due to the relations we have.

In no way do I think this was Plan A. I'm baffled how anyone could think that tbh.

But apparently his value isn't £50m it will rise to £50m only if he continues to develop and improve. Most reliable reports give the initial fee as around the £35m mark which is comparable to Malcom who many seemed to have no problems with.
Given his age and experience it may well be that his wage demands will be less than someone like Lozano or even Malcom

Because of our relationship with Watford. I’ve watched the YouTube stuff and tbh it’s got me baffled. He’s not rapid, he’s quite selfish, his second touch gets him in trouble and I only saw 3 decent final balls in 11 minutes. This boy will be frustrating I fear. Strange business from Brands this. Will give @davek ample ammo for the next couple of years!

Because of our relationship with Watford. I’ve watched the YouTube stuff and tbh it’s got me baffled. He’s not rapid, he’s quite selfish, his second touch gets him in trouble and I only saw 3 decent final balls in 11 minutes. This boy will be frustrating I fear. Strange business from Brands this. Will give @davek ample ammo for the next couple of years!
If we were getting him for £10M-£20M you could argue it was a good deal: decent first PL season and young enough to maybe get better. This price though?! It's nonsense.

Yeah that's my point, we should be paying that type of fee for those and then these big fees should be saved for players who are properly in their prime. I was happy with the siggurdsson signing, maybe ten million too much but we knew what he was about. Richarlison should only be costing about five million more than the lookmans and onyekuru's atm. The fee should be for players who are a set above even players like lozano imo.

Could not disagree more.

Big fees are for players no more than 23 years old. Spending £100m in wages and fees on Sigurdsson is what kills a club.

Yes. Indeed, I think the fee is reflecting the fact we've thrown whatever they asked for at it to get him quickly, knowing we wouldn't be able to bargain for him due to the relations we have.

In no way do I think this was Plan A. I'm baffled how anyone could think that tbh.

I don't think anyone could argue this isn't overpaying. It looks a bit desperate.

But the one thing that is good is his age. If we are going to sign players in big money gambles like this, then they need to be under 25. At least there is a chance this lad could turn out great, unlike say Bolasie who was far older and a proven failure at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.