Richard Keys claims Rafael Benitez tried to leave Newcastle United for Everton twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was the on i wanted or Nuno before they came up, the idea of going for Premier League experience is so flawed and one of the reasons we are in this mess
The fact that two of our sacked managers are now managing serious international sides is proper weird.

The mess you talk of is hard to get your head round.

anigif_enhanced-29811-1500574249-1.gif
I don’t know why I find that so hysterical, but I jolly well do :)

Whatever side of the fence you're on regarding Silva, Gorilla Mitts has had it in for Silva since he got the Hull Job.

Banged on week in, week out on BeIN how a steady pair of hands "from a british manager who knows the game" would fare far better.

Keys is only ever interested in spotlight. He doesn't even care if they're talking good or bad..... So long as it's him.

Vile.

Obviously, he's vastly superior to Silva in every way, but I do think that defensive managers are yesterday's men at the highest level.

It seems to be the more reckless teams that come up and stay up now.

I wanted the FSW to replace Moyes when he left and have wanted him every time the vacancy has arose since. I don't even care he slagged us off once and used to manage them.

Benitez is a bloody good manager and has done well at most places he's been. He still lives on Merseyside so I'm sure he'd be interested in the job here when the current incumbent is finally removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.