Richard Keys claims Rafael Benitez tried to leave Newcastle United for Everton twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was in a Vodka induced coma on Saturday night and dreamt that FSW was our manager and we had just beaten the RS in the derby, and FSW pulled out a heavy silver tray from under his waistcoat and buried it in Klopp’s ‘Red Rum‘ inspired gnashers. Initially I thought it was just another alcohol fuelled psychotic episode, but perhaps it was a vision?

It would actually annoy the RS as well, and I'm sick of having absolutely no ammunition to strike back with. It's been like that for ages now, at least since Pickford's flap at Anfield.

He's a good manager. Knows the Premier League. I'd have him now, but could our fans be grown up and have a business like attitude to Rafael becoming a blue?
Pickfords flap is a minor issue compared to now

Will never happen because that odious snake Kenwrong will veto any move for him - he's in the past said he would have never gone for him as manager.

Thats our Chairman therefore forget this one.

Jesus, whatever next. Klopp in 10 years time.

There is an almost unique rivalry between these teams - we just dont take each others managers,

If we did I think something special between the clubs would be lost forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.