Richard Keys claims Rafael Benitez tried to leave Newcastle United for Everton twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that he would jump at the chance to get back to the Premiership and back to Liverpool where his family still lives... I think.

I feel as well that he has never forgiven Liverpool for sacking him , I am not sure I have ever heard him saying anything positive about them.

It would actually annoy the RS as well, and I'm sick of having absolutely no ammunition to strike back with. It's been like that for ages now, at least since Pickford's flap at Anfield.

He's a good manager. Knows the Premier League. I'd have him now, but could our fans be grown up and have a business like attitude to Rafael becoming a blue?

I would guess that he would jump at the chance to get back to the Premiership and back to Liverpool where his family still lives... I think.

I feel as well that he has never forgiven Liverpool for sacking him , I am not sure I have ever heard him saying anything positive about them.

Hate to be pedantic, but they don't live in Liverpool citizen.

The Benetiz clan live in a massive multi- million pound gaff in Caldy.

This 'Dey still live in Liverpool' jarg is continually pedalled by RS beauts to make you believe they are shacked up in a terraced house on Breck Road.

He hates Everton anyway, and can't see him ever managing the Toffee's.

anigif_enhanced-29811-1500574249-1.gif
You're never beating this post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.