Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s an absolute mystery to me why they didn’t use the Park End??
The only modern stand with wide concourses & space outside.

Got to assume it’s because that’s where away team are located, but why they couldn’t use the FE side and stick 500 fans in there, or 250 fans in there, to give players chance to kick into fans each half.

Segregate the side where players are.
Same with upper Bullens.

Too Balcony just feels like a waste. I know it’s not the clubs fault, they didn’t make the rules, but surely there is logic there?

Got to assume it’s because that’s where away team are located, but why they couldn’t use the FE side and stick 500 fans in there, or 250 fans in there, to give players chance to kick into fans each half.

Segregate the side where players are.
Same with upper Bullens.

Too Balcony just feels like a waste. I know it’s not the clubs fault, they didn’t make the rules, but surely there is logic there?

But there’s loads of space there. Guessing the away changing room is in the Bullens road corner. They could cordon that off & still have 4 times the space you’ve got in Gwladys street. Got all the Fanzone too.

What’s the parking situation?

Is the Stanley Park CP open? Or is it just street parking with there being so few cars?
I was there for the Man U cup game and parked in the Bingo (Club 3000) on Carisbrooke Road. The car park is open until 11.15 p.m. at least and last Wednesday there was no cost (its usually £6). Secure parking and 2 minutes walk from the ground.

Had a ticket for tonight,to say I'm gutted is an understatement. Still,it'll be good for our players to have a break after the recent schedule(we had the tightest one in the premier league this season),and hopefully go at them in the rearranged game with the strongest squad available. And in these temperatures,I probably would have had to wear my skiing gear,given I was gonna be sitting in the stadium from 18'30 tonight!

Thing is we might be T3 when this gets played, I hope everyone with a ticket tonight is back in the ballot for the next game

Thing is we might be T3 when this gets played, I hope everyone with a ticket tonight is back in the ballot for the next game
Obviously it goes without saying that everybody's health is the priority,but from a personal point of view,the prospect of even going back to Goodison for just one match gave me a real lift. Whether we'll get another chance,we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.