Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAKE!

"my chances increase for West Ham".

Nice one Everton. Boss way to start my Wednesday, why even bother ffs. Norwich away for midday kicks offs, to get bloody Rotherham in the cup.... marvellous.

Find out tomorrow for the Utd game dont we? Hope I get this one, if not I probably won't enter anymore this season*, just take my refund and wait for next season when hopefully more or all of us are back in

*I mean if we get to the semis I'll obviously enter and the FA cup games of course, also wouldn't mind west ham on new year's Day lol
Not to sound like i'm being a cry arse... but literally my mate has now had Chelsea and United. lol

The club are a farce.
Your joking? That ridiculous.

The whole things pissed me off now, there’s no chance of full capacity this season so how about an option to have an immediate full refund?

yet another knockback for united, then you see reports all over social media of people already getting 2 of the games, all this weighted ballot nonsense is a farce, once a person has had a game they should be unable to apply until everyone has had a turn, its not rocket science is it, ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.