Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't see my tier 3 location allowing me to even be in the ballot tbh.

as for the 1/4 final, they'll have everyones money still from the season ticket games missed so it'd just get deducted from that... they might just give it to the lucky 1's ? not like the gate receipts will be worth anything to them, reduced prices usually as well for League Cup.

Every club has the same opportunity to build a ground as big as they want and charge what they want. There is equality of opportunity at least, whether fans of certain geographical areas will turn up in number go pay those prices has to be taken into account by those clubs but that’s their choice. This is denying some clubs the opportunity to have fans or drive revenue whilst others have it. It’s different in my mind.

Mate. The big six clubs wouldn't p**s on us if we were on fire. Six weeks ago they wanted to take our voting rights away from us.

2k is less than 50k a game on average for us. That's probably around 750k for the remainder of the season assuming it stayed as is. Its less than one league place. It's irrelevant.

can't see my tier 3 location allowing me to even be in the ballot tbh.

as for the 1/4 final, they'll have everyones money still from the season ticket games missed so it'd just get deducted from that... they might just give it to the lucky 1's ? not like the gate receipts will be worth anything to them, reduced prices usually as well for League Cup.
I'm not sure they will let government tier decisions impact whether you can or can't enter a ballot.

I'm not sure they will let government tier decisions impact whether you can or can't enter a ballot.
I dunno, the idea on Tiers is you cant leave them to go to another, Everton will no the post codes for each ticket holder,
wouldnt suprise me if the first 2k are the ones who live in a L postcode regardless

Sorry but that's a ridiculous statement. None of us want to be stuck indoors and put our lives on hold while this goes on, but we have to. Come Easter a vaccine will be in mass distribution (all things being equal) and there will be light at the end of tunnel. So for the sake of a couple more months you want to potentially sacrifice yours and your friends lives by mixing with other people who you have no idea if they have adhered to the rules the last 9 months. Incredibly selfish of you and others like you who want this, and weak as hell from the govt for giving it the green light
Not really is it. I haven't gone to restaurants or pubs. I haven't done a thing this year. Work want the entire office to return, which we'll be doing in a safe manner. Yet you think it's impossible to safely spread out 2000 people in a stadium that usually hosts 40,000?

We will be outdoors, we will wear masks, I'm not going to neck my mate and sit on him for the game. We'll be sat apart in an outdoor setting. I've been safe, safer than the majority throughout this. But you're slightly hysterical and idiotic to call me rude when you have absolutely no clue what I've gone through this year.

Continually in a state of dark thoughts and depression whilst living alone, yet you don't want me to do something which is in a safe environment, outdoors, with safety precautions such as masks and distancing and will actually give me a push to continue.

Your ignorance about mental health is quite obvious. Putting you on ignore now ;)

What are we thinking stand wise? 1000 each in the Park End and Gwladys? 500 per section (meaning 250 in each tier of the Bullens and Gwladys, 100 each in Main and Top Balcony and 50 in Family Enclosure)? Or just one stand?

What are we thinking stand wise? 1000 each in the Park End and Gwladys? 500 per section (meaning 250 in each tier of the Bullens and Gwladys, 100 each in Main and Top Balcony and 50 in Family Enclosure)? Or just one stand?
Well I cant see the stands next to the pitches being used, apart from Park End, they could go
700 park End
400 Upper Bullens
500 main stand
400 top Balcony

Remember 70's/80's they used to give out vouchers at a game before the Derby or big cup game and then in the ballot they would say voucher number ending in six and nine for example were guaranteed a ticket.
Maybe use seat number every other row or something

Not really is it. I haven't gone to restaurants or pubs. I haven't done a thing this year. Work want the entire office to return, which we'll be doing in a safe manner. Yet you think it's impossible to safely spread out 2000 people in a stadium that usually hosts 40,000?

We will be outdoors, we will wear masks, I'm not going to neck my mate and sit on him for the game. We'll be sat apart in an outdoor setting. I've been safe, safer than the majority throughout this. But you're slightly hysterical and idiotic to call me rude when you have absolutely no clue what I've gone through this year.

Continually in a state of dark thoughts and depression whilst living alone, yet you don't want me to do something which is in a safe environment, outdoors, with safety precautions such as masks and distancing and will actually give me a push to continue.

Your ignorance about mental health is quite obvious. Putting you on ignore now ;)

Again a load of tosh. I mean if you really think your only 2 options are sitting home alone and depressed to mixing with 2000 strangers then I dunno what to say. Perhaps going the park alone with said friends might be a better option and more safe.
Both your work and the premier league both have the same motive....profit. They care little for your safety.
You continually think your fellow fans have been as safe as you, its naive at best.
Enjoy the game, just don't moan to anyone if as result you pick up the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.