Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Tier 2 means, but probably mean different sometime or another lol, supposedly as well the Tiers are reviewed 16th December it was said yesterday if True

Good news that for all those living in the city.

This means 2k crowds possible for the Chelsea, Arsenal, United & City games next months as far as I can see?

Could be a nice little boost for tricky matches

Good news that for all those living in the city.

This means 2k crowds possible for the Chelsea, Arsenal, United & City games next months as far as I can see?

Could be a nice little boost for tricky matches
Could be, defo fans for chelsea, but if that review thing is right on that date, people need to act normal and not mess it up or if it shoots up, it may mean back down to Tier 3 [if that would mean right away or week late etc i wouldnt know], But all if's and But's at the minute

Could be, defo fans for chelsea, but if that review thing is right on that date, people need to act normal and not mess it up or if it shoots up, it may mean back down to Tier 3 [if that would mean right away or week late etc i wouldnt know], But all if's and But's at the minute

I'd hope the cases keep dropping over next 2 or 3 weeks as the effect of the lockdown should start to feed into the numbers.

Hopefully this is the first step back and everything can go smoothly.

What Places are in Tier Wise

Now confirmed Tiers reviewed 16th december

1606391223566.png

1606391236516.png

Just hope we don't have the same idiots dancing in the streets after being turfed out the bar with food in Concert Square being recorded and broadcast over Social Media.

2,000 fans will be great. Just like Gyms are great for morale, so is football for others, and not going to the game for some is alien.

Just hope everyone keeps safe, doesn't do anything stupid, our rates begin to drop, and who knows... maybe we'll be looking at 4,000 for our games at Christmas.

Allowing any fans in before the vaccine arrives is just stupid. Anyone who attends are probably the same fools who have been crying over not having their pint down the local and have been flouting the rules all year.
Not that he needed to show it but Boris showing again how weak a leader he is
Quite an ignorant statement. I, for instance have adhered to the rules probably stricter than I've needed to throughout.

I live alone, I work from home and for the majority of the year, have seen noone, other than on video calls. My already poor mental health has taken a nosedive to the lowest it's ever been in my life.

The thought of going to the match with my dad and mates again, genuinely keeps me going. (sure, we'll lose and I'll wonder why I missed it) but to quickly tar everyone with the same brush is ignorant.

Everton has been a part of my life since the start and seeing mates and sitting with some of them and my dad, is something I cherish and miss.

I'd hope the cases keep dropping over next 2 or 3 weeks as the effect of the lockdown should start to feed into the numbers.

Hopefully this is the first step back and everything can go smoothly.

The numbers will not drop as long as schools are still open. But they’ll conveniently be able to blame hospitality again now and the economy will be shut back down in 2 weeks.

The numbers will not drop as long as schools are still open. But they’ll conveniently be able to blame hospitality again now and the economy will be shut back down in 2 weeks.

Yeah I'm starting to agree on the schools being the main problem, especially secondary schools.

But I don't know if there is any real solution, we can't just close schools indefinitely.

What happens with League Cup Quarter Final Ticket allocation?

Presumably it will just follow the same ballot process - though I would also presume it would be kept separate from the League matches, in that if you are successful for the Chelsea match you can still apply for the League Cup (that is also presuming they have a system whereby if you are successful for a league match, you can't then apply for a set number of league matches).

Lots of presuming there!

Status
Not open for further replies.