Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane on the couch again?. If we survive this that fat fraud Kenwrong and little moss dynamite need to know never to come to Goodison again. Don't care how it needs doing.

The problem is I've just watched Brentford play the 5th worst side in the league who had 10 men for 70 minutes and they didn't instill any confidence in me that they'll be capable of beating Leeds with Leeds fighting for their lives. They stunk

Mad take this, thought Brentford were a class above us today all over the pitch. Whether that was purely down to having 10 men we’ll never truly know, but they look a good side to me.

The problem is I've just watched Brentford play the 5th worst side in the league who had 10 men for 70 minutes and they didn't instill any confidence in me that they'll be capable of beating Leeds with Leeds fighting for their lives. They stunk
Leeds defensively is awful though, that's the only thing giving me hope. They are potentially going to be so desperate for a win that they will make crucial mistakes leading to Brentford goals. I could be wrong though but that is my thinking at the moment.

Mad take this, thought Brentford were a class above us today all over the pitch. Whether that was purely down to having 10 men we’ll never truly know, but they look a good side to me.
They were a class above us because we had zero shape or control with 10 men. I think we'd have got 4 or 5 with 11 on the pitch

We battered them till the red card. We win comfortably if ref does his job and awards the penalty. Instead he gives a red card. He cost us the game.

We started well but we didn’t “batter” them, we got the ball forward and DCL unsettled their defenders, but from minute 1 they were better and more comfortable than us in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.