Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

You might be *laughing out loud*. Which i doubt you are. But Arsenal struggled to beat 10 man Leeds at the Emirates recently and they also struggled to beat Watford. We're beaten them at home already this season. And did the double against them last season. So yes, we can *draw* at the Emirates. Its not laughable at all

Think people are putting way too much optimism on them and Burnley winning.

I think its our nature. We think the worst.

Leeds may win next week but Burnley could lose both.

Naturally it was in our hands today to end the whole nightmare and save people's health. We didn't take it (mostly down to external factors). We naturally go we've blown it.

I cant see us getting another point unfortunately and Brentford/Leeds is a lottery. It doesn't mean we wont though.

still up to Everton. Win against Palace and we stay up. I’m convinced we would of battered them today with 11, playing 70 minutes with 10 men was never going to end well. Palace or bust as Arsenal will be desperate for points on the last day.
settling for a point against a decimated and dreadful Watford team is beginning to look a bit silly but we will know for sure on Thursday just how silly
Agree. I don't really understand all the negativity towards Lampard. We were smashing their face until the non award of a penalty for shirt pulling then subsequent red from a clearance. From being 1-0 with a penalty and the dominant side it's 1-0 with a man down for 70 minutes. 11v11 it's a 3 goal winning margin. Brentford were horrific really and didn't create many clear cut chances vs 10 men. 1st goal was freakish, 2nd goal was a very low % header that rarely goes but obviously did today and the third was a well taken goal. But they looked poor generally and it wouldn't surprise me now if Leeds beat them. Have to beat Palace or I think we are down with a good helping hand from the officiating - a loser mentality to factor this is but it has happened in too many games now for it to "balance itself out"

You might be *laughing out loud*. Which i doubt you are. But Arsenal struggled to beat 10 man Leeds at the Emirates recently and they also struggled to beat Watford. We're beaten them at home already this season. And did the double against them last season. So yes, we can *draw* at the Emirates. Its not laughable at all

i like your optimism tbf

The problem is I've just watched Brentford play the 5th worst side in the league who had 10 men for 70 minutes and they didn't instill any confidence in me that they'll be capable of beating Leeds with Leeds fighting for their lives. They stunk

Status
Not open for further replies.