Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was me after the Spurs game. Terrible nights sleep.

Last night I’d had enough though. Still woke up today with that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Hopefully we get through it and stay up.

Glad I'm not the only one. Had to go on an hour walk after game to clear me head.

It's the inability of the teams below us to put together wins that'll be our saving grace.

After playing Liverpool, Watford have Leeds and Brentford at home. That's crunch time for them and us. If they get 6 points from those 2 games we will be right on the back foot.
This!

Mate don’t let it get to you and affect your health.

Those players won’t. They’ll be out golfing, getting their hair cut etc today.
They clearly don't care. We have all invested our lives and pockets in this Club. I am beyond trying to defend my being an Evertonian and I have dragged my wife and daughter into this morass. This is my lowest ever point as an Evertonian.

They clearly don't care. We have all invested our lives and pockets in this Club. I am beyond trying to defend my being an Evertonian and I have dragged my wife and daughter into this morass. This is my lowest ever point as an Evertonian.
I know mate. My little lad has been getting ripped in school by the Kopites (none go the match).

But as long as Michael Keane etc don’t get shouted at, it’s all worth it.

I don't like watching Everton any more, so there's no point.

I'm going to try to ignore football until after the derby, which won't be easy to do, and then look at the league table.

I've got all the football set to record on series link and if if we're not in the bottom three I'll binge watch it all.

I won't be coming to GOT until then, so good luck.

RS will virtually seal our relegation

Yep it'll be around that time won't it. 3 points will put them top just a few days after securing their CL final spot as well.

Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong and then some more.

There's just no way this set of players have enough about them to sustain a period of games where they look competent.

I don't like watching Everton any more, so there's no point.

I'm going to try to ignore football until after the derby, which won't be easy to do, and then look at the league table.

I've got all the football set to record on series link and if if we're not in the bottom three I'll binge watch it all.

I won't be coming to GOT until then, so good luck.

Take care Jeff, enjoy your break from complete misery!

As big as Chelsea were or even Forrest. They were an established name, won a goblet way back when but yo-yo'd between 1st and 2nd division. They were in league 2 back in 99 ffs.

Leeds and Villa historically been bigger than City.
Yes and when they went down to league 1 it was huge because they were such a big club. Yes Leeds and Villa were/are bigger historically, but City have always been a big club. Leeds were also in league 1 not so long ago.

I hope it makes him just pick a 4.3.3 and stick with it regardless.

Pickford
Patterson Keane Godfrey Mykolenko
Allan Doucoure DVB
Gray DCL Richy
It's got to be this (although would be harsh on Gordon). That XI should be nowhere near the bottom 3. Unfortunately, we've not been able to put it on the pitch nearly enough times.

Status
Not open for further replies.